December 28, 2007

This Shit Is Bananas (from 12/14/07)

This is a long delayed post due to all my holiday goings on, but here's my Winchester set from 12/14.

1. Black Kids "Hit the Heartbreaks"
2. Softlighties "Last Christmas on Earth"
3. M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
4. Justice "DVNO"
5. Spoon "I Turn My Camera On"
6. Sleater-Kinney "All Hands on the Bad One"
7. The Gossip "Standing in the Way of Control"
8. Rivers Cuomo "Blastoff"
9. Of Montreal "Gronlandic Edit"
10. Georgie James "Cake Parade"
11. Morrissey "Glamorous Glue"
12. The Raveonettes "Dead Sound"
13. The Mars Volta "Wax Simulacra"
14. Carbon Silicon "What the Fuck"
15. The Johns "I Want It Bad"
16. The Weirdos "We Got the Neutron Bomb"
17. Joy Division "Shadowplay"
18. The Whitsundays "Sorry James"
19. The Cure "Just Like Heaven"
20. Vandelles "Swell to Heaven"
21. Blur "For Tomorrow"
22. Liars "Houseclouds"
23. Teenage Fanclub "Star Sign"
24. The Fashion "Solo Impala"
25. MGMT "Electric Feet"
26. Radiohead "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
27. The Cardigans "My Favorite Game"
28. Irving "She's Not Shy"
29. Datarock "Computer Camp Love"
30. Devo "Mongoloid"
31. The Whigs "Like A Vibration"
32. Robbers on High Street "Season's Greetings"

No comments: