February 1, 2008

Le Sigh - the Crushed Out Playlist

Who's got a crush?

1. Marshall Crenshaw "Whenever You're On My Mind"
2. The Perishers "Trouble Sleeping"
3. Tegan & Sara "Living Room"
4. The Wonder Stuff "Don't Let Me Down, Gently"
5. Tommy James & the Shondells "I Think We're Alone Now"
6. Stars "My Favourite Book"
7. Architecture in Helsinki "Heart It Races"
8. Roxy Music "Love Is the Drug"
9. Silversun Pickups "Three Seed"
10. The Smiths "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want"
11. Big Star "Thirteen"
12. Kings of Convenience "Gold for the Price of Silver (Erot Collaboration)"
13. The Psychedelic Furs "Heaven"
14. Kate Nash "Pumpkin Soup"
15. Richard Hawley "Serious"
16. Feist "Secret Heart"
17. A Flock of Seagulls "Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You)"
18. New Young Pony Club "Ice Cream"
19. The Rapture "Pieces of the People We Love"
20. Erasure "Heavenly Action"
21. Saint Etienne "You're In A Bad Way"
22. Modern English "I Melt With You"
23. Camera Obscura "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken"
24. Pulp "Like a Friend"
25. Nouvelle Vague "Ever Fallen In Love?"
26. Call And Response "I Know You Want Me"
27. Coconut Records "Easy Girl"
28. The Dandy Warhols "Bohemian Like You"
29. Happy Bullets "If You Were Mine"
30. Talking Heads "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)"
31. Pixies "Here Comes Your Man"
32. Beck "Think I'm In Love"
33. The Cure "Six Different Ways"
34. PJ Harvey "One Line"
35. Devastations "Mistakes"
36. TV on the Radio "Province"
37. U2 "Two Hearts Beat As One"
38. that dog "Gagged and Tied"

No comments: