July 7, 2009

wake 'n bake

I have to tell you, I love playing early sets cos it gives me a chance to pull out some of my slow, pretty songs and dance around in circles to them. So I put together a wake 'n bake set for the Velvet on June 27th and it went a little something like this.

1. Air France "GBG Belongs To Us"
2. Nightmares on Wax "Les Nuits"
3. Air "All I Need"
4. School of Seven Bells "Half Asleep"
5. Bjork "All Is Full of Love"
6. Santigold "Lights Out"
7. The Golden Filter "Favourite Things"
8. TV on the Radio "Family Tree"
9. Dirty Three "Cinders"
10. Mazzy Star "Into Dust"
11. Sigur Ros "Góðan Daginn"
12. Art of Noise "Moments in Love"
13. M83 "You, Appearing"
14. Ratatat "Brulee"
15. Stars "Undertow"
16. Explosions In The Sky "So Long, Lonesome"
17. Animal Collective "My Girls"
18. Grizzly Bear "Ready, Able"
19. Sleepy Sun "Lord"
20. The National "Green Gloves"
21. AU "The Waltz"
22. Telepathe "So Fine (Chairlift remix)"
23. R.E.M. "Perfect Circle"
24. Portishead "The Rip"
25. Isobel Campbell "Are You Going To Leave Me?"
26. Kings of Convenience "Homesick"
27. Bon Iver "Flume"
28. Spoon "I Summon You"
29. The Raveonettes "Last Dance"
30. Massive Attack "Teardrop"

No comments: