March 25, 2009

How Music Gets You Laid

From 3/8 at Mixtape - a playlist of songs that are guaranteed to get you laid. Yes, guaranteed. Put them on a mix for someone and see if I'm right. An hour for the girls and an hour for the boys.

FROM GIRLS TO BOYS
1. The Happy Bullets "If You Were Mine"
2. PJ Harvey "This Is Love"
3. Luscious Jackson "Under Your Skin"
4. Lykke Li "Little Bit"
5. Nico "I'm Not Saying"
6. Sleater-Kinney "I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone"
7. The Rosebuds "Push It"
8. The Knife "Heartbeats"
9. Patti Smith "Because the Night"
10. Nina Simone "Since I Fell For You"
11. New Buffalo "I'm the Drunk and You're the Star"
12. Rilo Kiley "Portions for Foxes"
13. The Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter"
14. Cat Power "The Moon"
15. Sinead O'Connor "I Want Your (Hands on Me)"
16. Dot Allison "Colour Me"

FROM BOYS TO GIRLS
17. Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes"
18. The La's "There She Goes"
19. Bryan Ferry "Slave to Love"
20. The White Stripes "I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman"
21. The Rolling Stones "Miss You"
22. Tommy James & The Shondelles "Crimson and Clover"
23. New Order "Thieves Like Us"
24. Prince "Delirious"
25. Ra Ra Riot "Can You Tell"
26. Spiritualized "Soul on Fire"
27. Gonzalez f/ Feist "Lovertits"
28. XTC "The Mayor of Simpleton"
29. The Lemonheads "Into Your Arms"
30. Bob Dylan "Lay Lady Lay"
31. Weezer "Only In Dreams"

No comments: