March 25, 2009

I Love New Music

Ok, harken back to Thursday 3/12 with me at the Velvet. These are the lovely new as new can be songs I played and the old songs I loved and thus played. It ended up being kind of an etherial sounding night.

1. Passion Pit "Sleepyhead (Emil & Friends Reworking)"
2. Fever Ray "I'm Not Done"
3. Yonlu "I Know What It's Like"
4. Bat for Lashes "Daniel"
5. The Dandy Warhols "The Last High"
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Heads Will Roll"
7. The Takeover UK "Ah La La"
8. Leelou "Don't You (Forget About Me)"
9. Air "All I Need"
10. Final Fantasy "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"
11. The Boy Least Likely To "Saddle Up"
12. The Decemberists "Hazards of Love 1"
13. Holy Fuck "Happy Up Here (Royksopp cover)"
14. Elvis Perkins in Dearland "Shampoo"
15. Dri "Meet Me In 3"
16. The Dead Weather "Hang You From the Heavens"
17. PJ Harvey "Black Hearted Love"
18. Vampire Weekend "Exit Music (For A Film)"
19. School of Seven Bells "Half Asleep"
20. Maximo Park "Wraithlike"
21. Bob Mould "The Silence Between Us"
22. It Hugs Back "Now + Again"
23. The Baptist Generals "Going Back Song"
24. The Pretenders "Don't Get Me Wrong"
25. Pete Doherty "New Love Grows on Trees"
26. The Strokes "Barely Legal"
27. Gil Mantera's Party Dream "Dreamlovers"
28. Chin Chin "GG and the Boys"
29. Hot Chip "Sensual Seduction"
30. Casiotone for the Painfully Alone "Old Panda Days"
31. Calvin Harris "I'm Not Alone"
32. My Brightest Diamond "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey"
33. Cursive "From the Hips"
34. Phoenix "1901"
35. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah "Statues"

No comments: