April 28, 2009

sleepy sexy somnolent subdued serene tunes

It's well known that I'm a lazy blogger. I didn't take any photos at today's evening room set but the fact that I'm posting a setlist at all is amazing! Go me!

1. Air France "Collapsing At Your Doorstep"
2. Kings of Convenience "Singing Softly to Me"
3. Royksopp f/ Lykke Li "Miss It So Much"
4. Hot Chip "The Warning'
5. The Whitest Boy Alive "Intentions"
6. Air "All I Need"
7. Cibo Matto "Moonchild"
8. Mercury Rev "Goddess On A Hiway"
9. The Asteroid No. 4 "My Love"
10. Midlake "Van Occupanther"
11. Grizzly Bear "Cheerleader"
12. The 6ths "Give Me Back My Dreams"
13. Sleepy Sun "Duet with the Northern Sky"
14. Cat Power "Evolution"
15. Gonzalez "One Evening (Gonzalez Solo Piano)"
16. Beck "Pink Moon"
17. Mimicking Birds "A Perfunctory Clockwork Yawn"
18. Belle & Sebastian "Slow Graffiti"
19. God Help the Girl "Come Monday Night"
20. Dirty Projectors "No Intention"
21. TV on the Radio "Province"
22. The Autumn Defense "The World (Will Soon Turn Our Way)"
23. Clues "Let's Get Strong"
24. Ryan Adams "When The Stars Go Blue"
25. Seeland "Call the Incredible"
26. Jenny Lewis "Melt Your Heart"
27. Don't Be A Stranger "Love"
28. The Connells "74-75"
29. The Understudies "Flicknives"
30. Elliott Smith "I Better Be Quiet Now"
31. Hanne Hukkelberg "No Mascara Tears"
32. Spoon "The Ghost of You Lingers"

No comments: