April 12, 2009

What I Wanted to Hear at Worship

It was a Worship weekend, so I played a set on Friday 4/10. The faithful came and devoted themselves. Oh yeah, I guess it was my debut there. Neat.

1. Bat for Lashes "Two Planets"
2. The Tough Alliance "Hung Up on a Dream"
3. Ratatat "Wildcat"
4. Gang of Four "I Love A Man in Uniform"
5. France Has the Bomb "Invisible Angle"
6. Broken Social Scene "Almost Crimes"
7. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts "Crimson and Clover"
8. The Birthday Massacre "I Think We're Alone Now"
9. Deastro "Parallelogram"
10. Chin Chin "GG and the Boys"
11. Ice Palace "Thoughts/Facts"
12. The Streets "On the Edge of a Cliff"
13. Beck "Send a Message to Her"
14. The Teenagers "Love No"
15. Au Revoir Simone "Stars (Disco Pusher mix)"
16. Dan Black "U + Me"
17. La Roux "Quicksand"
18. Erasure "Heavenly Action"
19. bis "Action and Drama"
20. The Whitest Boy Alive "Intentions"
21. James Yuill "No Pins Allowed"
22. Morrissey "You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side"
23. Passion Pit "The Reeling"
24. Siouxsie & the Banshees "The Wheel's On Fire"
25. The Invisible "London Girl"
26. Phoenix "1901 (Alan Wilkis remix)"
27. Arthur Russell "Don't Forget About Me"
28. Guided by Voices "Teenage FBI"
29. Kristin Hersh "Your Ghost"
30. Beach House "D.A.R.L.I.N.G."
31. The Notwist "Pick Up the Phone"
32. My Teenage Stride "To Love and Die in the Airport Lounge"
33. Emiliana Torrini "Big Jumps"

No comments: