October 14, 2007

OMG they hate me!

You know how it goes when you mean to sign on for a minute to do just one little thing and then someone IMs you to say there's a rogue noob doing weird stuff that you should really come see and then you TP only to find someone you haven't talked with in ages is there and the music is really good and then you get another IM and end up going somewhere else and the next thing you know it's late o'clock and you haven't shaved your legs yet?

That was tonight in SL. OMGWTF Barbecue threatened to unBFF me for leaving just when she signed on. Oopsie.


Here's a shot of the crowd at the Rails Club.

Told you I was going to blog it!

1 comment:

ETAN MATFIELD said...

hi thank u for your instructions for using nicecast with sl my question is how do i mute my source (ipod) so i can hear myself and my music in world. Now i am hearing both with the delay from sl any help would be appreciated
fellow sl er etan matfield