October 21, 2007

The Silo Opens, Cosmonauts Rejoice

Big news in SL - on Sunday night Viviabian opened their new club The Silo! Naturally it's in a sim called Bro City and the theme is Russian space expoloration. Seriously, there's a bomb shelter complete with spam. You must go visit.

The place was packed and they were nice enough to ask me to be the first DJ. So, in honor of their new club I played all new stuff from new artists...mostly. I will be their regular Sunday afternoon DJ doing Astral Projection with Astrud (4-6 SLT) so make sure and get your ass there. My beloved OMGWTFBBQ will attempt to follow me. Sucka.

1. Janelle Monae "Violet Stars Happy Hunting!"
2. The Moog "I Like You"
3. Okkervil River "Our Life Is Not A Movie Or..."
4. Chromeo "Bonafied Lovin' (Tough Guys)"
5. Tegan & Sara "The Con"
6. Band of Horses "Is There A Ghost"
7. Elk City "Cherries In The Snow"
8. 1990s "You're Supposed to Be My Friend"
9. Black Kids "I've Underestimated My Charm (Again)"
10. You Say Party! We Say Die! "Monster"
11. Black Moth Super Rainbow "Sun Lips"
12. The Flaming Lips "The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song"
13. Soft "Gone Faded"
14. Santogold "LES Artistes"
15. Black Mountain "Evil Ways"
16. Voxtrot "Stephen"
17. Dappled Cities "Fire Fire Fire"
18. Sissy Wish "Beauties Never Die"
19. Sunset Rubdown "Up on your Leopard, Upon the End of your Feral Days"
20. Shout Out Louds "Impossible"
21. The Cops "Light It Off"
22. Iron & Wine "Innocent Bones"
23. Glass Candy "Life After Sundown"
24. Bloc Party "Hunting for Witches"
25. White Williams "Headlines"
26. M.I.A. "Bird Flu"
27. Handsome Furs "Cannot Get, Started"
28. The Go! Team "Grip Like A Vice"
29. Ted Leo & the Pharmacists "Colleen"
30. Stars "Take Me to the Riot"
31. Ryan Adams & the Cardinals "Follow the Lights"
32. Sea Wolf "Winter Windows"

Also? Kasabian made me an Astrudnaut tag. Rules.

No comments: