October 23, 2007

Visit the French Alps, Red Square and Wired Magazine

There's so much crap you didn't know existed in Second Life that it's almost frightening. Today I bring you a win, a wamp wamp and a why bother?

I like to do things when I go out to do things. It's why I like the Weather Channel's weather island. Along those lines is Winter Sports at the Alps in SL. You can get a free snowboard and boots and race down a hill. It's hardcore though, the race actually disqualified me for cheating at least once. It has a great ski lift teleport so you can race again and again.

The snowman is my new friend.


I also like finding real places in SL for a quick visit. SL's Moscow - Red Square is fun for the photo opp but there's not much to do once you're there. Just like the real Moscow?



Finally, Wired magazine are living large in Second Life. I didn't know working there was all champagne parties and sushi.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Astrud, yanno what's better than being in Moscow?

Being naked in Moscow :D How's that for a photo op?

hehe

Astrud Sands said...

Alright Vivi, my next non-playlist blog will be all about sex joints in SL. Full avatar nudity.

haha