March 21, 2008

EXUP Slowdown Sunday

I have to admit I'm really growing to like lazy Sunday afternoons here playing slow songs.

1. Tindersticks "Running Wild"
2. Bedouin Soundclash "When the Night Feels My Song"
3. These United States "The Business"
4. Duffy "Ready for the Floor"
5. Okkervil River "Mellow My Mind"
6. Damien Rice "When Doves Cry"
7. Adele "Tired"
8. Chromatics "Running Up that Hill"
9. M. Ward "Let's Dance"
10. Grizzly Bear "Owner of a Lonely Heart"
11. Holy Fuck "Lovely Allen"
12. Cloud Cult "When Water Comes to Life"
13. Letting Up Despite Great Faults "So Fast"
14. The Antlers "When You Sleep"
15. Jim Noir "Don't You Worry (I'll Be Fine)"
16. Thao & the Get Down, Stay Down "Big Kid Table"
17. Fleet Foxes "Drops In the River"
18. The War On Drugs "Pushing Corn"
19. Math & Physics Club "Baby I'm Yours"
20. Joseph Arthur "Ranges of Babylon"
21. Portishead "Nylon Smile"
22. R.E.M. "Supernatural Superserious"
23. Xiu Xiu "Under Pressure"
24. She & Him "I Should Have Known Better"
25. White Hinterland "Dreaming of Plum Trees"
26. Devastations "Sex & Mayhem"
27. Vandelles "Swell to Heaven"
28. Donovan "Season of the Witch"
30. Francois Hardy "Comment Te Dire Adieu?"
31. Yo La Tengo "Don't Have To Be So Sad"
32. Doves "Caught By the River"
33. Feist "Mushaboom (Postal Service remix)"
34. Menomena "Wet and Rusting"
35. The Softies "I Love You More"
36. PJ Harvey "We Float"
37. The Flaming Lips "Fight Test"
38. Astrud Gilberto "Here's That Rainy Day"
39. The Stone Roses "I Wanna Be Adored"

No comments: