March 25, 2008

Popscene Debut

The Brits at Popscene invited me over to take a turn on their DJ decks. I think mostly I scared them. I put together a list of my favorite British artists and impress them. Jury's still out. ;)

1. PJ Harvey "Good Fortune"
2. The Smiths "Bigmouth Strikes Again"
3. Adele "Last Night"
4. Oasis "Live Forever"
5. The Primitives "Crash"
6. The Lightening Seeds "Pure"
7. The Cure "Six Different Ways"
8. The Cribs "I'm A Realist (Postal Service remix)"
9. New Order "Let's Go (Nothing for Me)"
10. Lush "Ladykillers"
11. Klaxons "Atlantis (Crystal Castles mix)"
12. Suede "The Drowners"
13. New Young Pony Club "Get Lucky"
14. Pulp "Razzmatazz"
15. Los Campesinos! "My Year In Lists"
16. Saint Etienne "You're In A Bad Way"
17. Blur "Parklife (live)"
18. Noah and the Whale "5 Years Time"
19. The La's "There She Goes"
20. Elastica "Car Song"
21. Hurricane #1 "Step Into My World"
22. The Auteurs "Unsolved Child Murder"
23. Joy Division "She's Lost Control"
24. Charlatans "The Only One I Know"
25. Shed Seven "Bully Boy"
26. Echo & the Bunnymen "The Puppet"
27. The Police "So Lonely"
28. Hot Chip "One Pure Thought (Streetlab mix)"
29. Jesus & Mary Chain "Sidewalking"
30. Cajun Dance Party "The Next Untouchable"
31. Gay Dad "Oh Jim"
32. Happy Monday "Kinky Afro"
33. The Jam "Beat Surrender"

No comments: