March 15, 2008

Sad Songs Say EXUP Club

You guys were dolls and came out last Sunday, even though I totally made LF's balls shrivel up and fall off with my song choices.

1. Morrissey "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
2. Cowboy Junkies "Sweet Jane"
3. Trembling Blue Stars "Under Lock and Key"
4. Ned's Atomic Dustbin "Grey Cell Green"
5. Pinback "Non Photo-Blue"
6. The Organ "Memorize the City"
7. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds "The Weeping Song"
8. B-Movie "Nowhere Girl"
9. Voxtrot "Sway"
10. Mazzy Star "Fade Into You"
11. Teenage Fanclub "Star Sign"
12. The Velvet Teen "The Prize Fighter"
13. Nightmare of You "I Want to Be Buried in Your Backyard"
14. The Psychedelic Furs "Heartbreak Beat"
15. Catherine Wheel "Black Metallic"
16. New Buffalo "I'm Drunk and You're the Star"
17. U2 "The Unforgettable Fire"
18. Sneaker Pimps "Velvet Divorce"
19. Peter Murphy "Cuts You Up"
20. Ben Lee "Tornados"
21. Brad Mehldau "Someone To Watch Over Me"
22. Kyle Fischer "Just One More Day"
23. Wilco "We're Just Friends"
24. Josh Rouse "Dressed Up Like Nebraska"
25. Crowded House "Not the Girl You Think You Are"
26. Nico "All Tomorrow's Parties"
27. Jump Little Children "Cathedrals"
28. Sia "I Go To Sleep"
29. Elvis Costello "Indoor Fireworks"
30. 10,000 Maniacs "I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You"
31. Colin Hay "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You"
32. Matthew Sweet "I Wanted to Tell You"
33. Juliana Hatfield "When You Loved Me"
34. Nick Heyward "Whistle Down the Wind"
35. Elliott Smith "Needle In the Hay"
36. Cat Power "The Moon"
37. Benjamin Gibbard "Carolina"
38. Sundays "Here's Where The Story Ends"
39. Shelby Lynne "Anyone Who Had A Heart"

No comments: