March 21, 2008

Last Minute Velvet Set

Jasper asked me to fill in at the Velvet this Wednesday night and I was so glad I did. I had this playlist I'd been fooling around with that was inspired by the blog Disco Workout - I'd downloaded several great tracks from there and dropped in a few other things I thought fit the sound.

Tons of people came out - lots of new faces! It was a really great night.

1. The Mae Shi "HLLLYH"
2. Does It Offend You, Yeah? "With A Heavy Heart (I Regret To Inform You)"
3. Crystal Castles "Alice Practice"
4. Sparks "All You Ever Think About Is Sex"
5. Kylie Minogue "Wow (MSTRKRFT remix)"
6. Walter Meego "Wanna Be A Star"
7. Cut Copy "Lights & Music"
8. Yelle "Je Veux Te Voir (Club-Club version)"
9. Blancmange "Living on the Ceiling"
10. Ting Tings "Shut Up and Let Me Go"
11. The Homosexuals "Let's Celebrate"
12. The Black Ghosts "Anyway You Choose to Give It"
13. Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive (Teddybears remix)"
14. Hot Chip "Sensual Seduction"
15. M83 "Kim & Jessie"
16. Jamie Lidell "What's the Use (Mocky remix)"
17. Xiu Xiu "Under Pressure"
18. Annie "Girlfriend"
19. The Long Blondes "Here Comes the Serious Bit"
20. Justice "DVNO"
21. Ghosthustler "Someone Else's Ride"
22. Monomen "Drum of Glass"
23. Mercy Arms "Kept Low (Cut Copy remix)"
24. Goblin "Tenebre"
25. Robyn "Cobrastyle"
26. Sigue Sigue Sputnik "Love Missle F1-11"
27. Space "Running in the City"
28. The System "You Are In My System"
29. Phoenix "Everything Is Everything"
30. The Battle Royale "Oh Martha"
31. New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle (extended dance mix)"

No comments: