November 14, 2007

The Clash Front Back & Center

I'm not sure I ever realized how many hits The Clash actually had. Even the normal non-hits are hits. Have you ever tried to pick a favorite Clash song? It's impossible! Thanks to everyone at the Winchester for coming down and Clashing it up.

I did a Clash-a-thon in honor of the U.S. release of Julien Temple's docu-flick "Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten" - check out the trailer.



1. "I Fought The Law (live)"
2. "Clash City Rockers"
3. "Tommy Gun"
4. "Groovy Times"
5. "Clampdown"
6. "Somebody Got Murdered"
7. "Janie Jones (demo)"
8. "Police & Thieves"
9. "White Riot"
10. "London Calling"
11. "English Civil War (live)"
12. "Career Opportunities (demo)"
13. "Rudie Can't Fail"
14. "I'm So Bored with the U.S.A."
15. "Safe European Home"
16. "Train In Vain (Stand By Me)"
17. "Ghetto Defendant (edited version)"
18. "Straight to Hell (unedited version)"
19. "Bankrobber"
20. "The Magnificent Seven"
21. "Cool Confusion"
22. "Rock the Casbah"
23. "What's My Name"
24. "Every Little Bit Hurts (rarity)"
25. "Spanish Bombs"
26. "Lightening Strikes (Not Once But Twice) (live)"
27. "This Is Radio Clash"
28. "Know Your Rights"
29. "The Guns of Brixton"
30. "Should I Stay or Should I Go"
31. "Complete Control"

No comments: