November 6, 2007

"I'm Not There"

Today for my set at The Wincheter I chose to play selected tracks from the double disc soundtrack for "I'm Not There". It's chock full of good covers. That picture is of Pingu in his new look. He later molested my R2D2 tip jar.

1. Los Lobos "Billy"
2. Sonic Youth "I'm Not There"
3. Jim James & Calexico "Goin' To Acapulco"
4. Richie Havens "Tombstone Blues"
5. Iron & Wine with Calexico "Dark Eyes"
6. Cat Power "Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues"
7. Karen O & The Million Dollar Bashers "Highway 61 Revisited"
8. Roger McGuinn & Calexico "One More Cup of Coffee"
9. Jeff Tweedy "Simple Twist of Fate"
10. Mark Lanegan "The Man in the Long Black Coat"
11. Willie Nelson & Calexico "Senor (Tales of Yankee Power)"
12. Mira Billotte "As I Went Out One Morning"
13. Stephen Malkmus & Lee Ranaldo "Can't Leave Her Behind"
14. Sufjan Stevens "Ring Them Bells"
15. Calexico & Charlotte Gainsbourg "Just Like A Woman"
16. Yo La Tengo "I Wanna Be Your Lover"
17. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova "You Ain't Goin' Nowhere"
18. The Hold Steady "Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window"
19. Ramblin' Jack Elliott "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues"
20. The Black Keys "Wicked Messenger"
21. Tom Verlaine & the Million Dollar Bashers "Cold Irons Bound"
22. Mason Jennings "The Times The Are A-Changin'"
23. Marcus Carl Franklin "When The Ship Comes In"
24. Stephen Malkmus & the Million Dollar Bashers "Maggie's Farm"
25. John Doe "I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine"
26. Antony & the Johnsons "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
27. Bob Dylan & the Band "I'm Not There"

No comments: