November 4, 2007

Kissing Off at the Velvet


In honor of my first night DJing at the Velvet I played a couple of hours of kiss off songs. Who doesn't like a good fuck you, eh? Thanks to all you Velveteens for the great requests and come see me do it again, minus the off and maybe just with kissing, next Saturday night from 8-10SLT.

1. Kings of Convenience "I Don't Know What I Can Save You From"
2. Neko Case "Runnin' Out of Fools"
3. Headphones "I Never Wanted You"
4. Joe Jackson "It's Different for Girls"
5. Elvis Costello "I Hope You're Happy"
6. Liz Phair "Strange Loop?"
7. Irving "Jen Nothing Matters to Me"
8. The Pipettes "Your Kisses Are Wasted on Me"
9. Ryan Adams "Burning Photographs"
10. Pinback "Fortress"
11. Bat for Lashes "What's A Girl to Do?"
12. Stars "My Favourite Book" *
13. Lush "Ladykillers"
14. Jamie Lidell "A Little Bit More"
15. Hot Hot Heat "Bandages"
16. Ben Folds Five "Song for the Dumped" *
17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Y Control"
18. Nightmare of You "Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf"
19. The 13th Floor Elevators "You're Gonna Miss Me" *
20. Peter Bjorn & John "Let's Call It Off (single mix)"
21. Juliana Hatfield "The Easy Way Out"
22. Death From Above 1979 "Sexy Results (MSTRKRFT edition)" *
23. Fear "I Don't Care About You" *
24. Hole "Violet"
25. Radiohead "Just"
26. Trembling Blue Stars "Under Lock and Key"
27. White Town "Your Woman" *
28. Lily Allen "Shame for You"
29. En Vogue "My Lovin (You're Never Gonna Get It)" *
30. The Cardigans "Been It"
31. Santogold "LES Artistes"
32. that dog "Ms. Wrong"
33. Violent Femmes "Kiss Off"

* by request

No comments: