November 28, 2007

The Stylings of Wes Anderson

Last night at the Velvet I DJed my juggled up set of Wes Anderson music. Thanks again to the Velvet for letting me jump on over there! Since my darling Orson kept quoting lines from Rushmore...



1. The Clash "Rock the Casbah"
2. David Bowie "Rebel, Rebel"
3. Devo "Gut Feeling"
4. The Ramones "Judy Is A Punk"
5. Iggy & the Stooges "Search & Destroy"
6. The Rolling Stones "Ruby Tuesday"
7. Nico "These Days"
8. Chad & Jeremy "A Summer Song (re-recorded version)"
9. Paul Simon "Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard"
10. The Tributes "Where Do You Go to My Lovely (in the style of Peter Sarsted)"
11. Seu Jorge "Rock 'N Roll Suicide"
12. David Bowie "Changes"
13. Scott Walker "30 Century Man"
14. The Velvet Underground "Stephanie Says"
15. Cat Stevens "Here Comes My Baby"
16. Vince Guaraldi "Christmas Time Is Here"
17. Faces "Ooh La La"
18. Love "Alone Again Or"
19. The Clash "Police & Thieves"
20. Seu Jorge "Starman"
21. David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust"
22. The Kinks "Nothing in This World"
23. Elliott Smith "Needle in the Hay"
24. Sven Libaek "Destination Omega 3"
25. Donovan "Jersey Thursday"
26. The Rolling Stones "Play With Fire"
27. Nico "Fairest of the Seasons"
28. Emitt Rhodes "Lullabye"
29. Nick Drake "Fly"
30. Bob Dylan "Wigwam"
31. Joan Baez "Here's To You"
32. The Zombies "The Way I Feel Inside"
33. Sigur Ros "Staralfur"
34. The Rolling Stones "I Am Waiting"

No comments: