November 12, 2007

Girl Groups Gone Wild

Another lazy Sunday at the Silo. This week I brought you some 60s girl groups tracks. We started out man bashing but then my iTunes burped and I was just glad to be there. Below is my playlist in alphabetical order (possibly minus a few).

1. The Ad Libs "The Boy from New York City"
2. The Blossoms "Good, Good Lovin'"
3. Butterflys "Good Night Baby"
4. Cake "Baby That's Me"
5. The Chiffons "Nobody Knows What's Goin' On (In My Mind But Me)"
6. Cinderella "Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)"
7. The Cookies "I Never Dreamed"
8. The Crystals "Da Do Ron Ron (re-recorded)"
9. Dee Dee Warwick "You're No Good"
10. Donna Lynn "I'd Much Rather Be with the Girls"
11. Earl-Jean "I'm Into Something Good"
12. The Exciters "He's Got the Power"
13. The Fabulettes "Try the Worrin' Way"
14. Goldie and the Gingerbreads "Walking In Different Circles"
15. Hollywood Jills "He Makes Me So Mad"
16. Honey & the Bees "She Don't Deserve You"
17. The Ikettes "I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song)"
18. Irma Thomas "Break-A-Way"
19. Kim Weston & Marvin Gaye "It Takes Two"
20. Lesley Gore "What Am I Gonna Do With You?"
21. Little Eva "Keep Your Hands Off My Baby"
22. The Lovelites "How Can I Tell My Mom and Dad"
23. Martha Reeves & the Vandellas "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave"
24. The Marvelettes "I'll Keep Holding On"
25. Patty and the Emblems "Mixed Up, Shook Up, Girl (live)"
26. The Pinups "Lookin' For Boys"
27. Reparata & the Delrons "Saturday Night Didn't Happen"
28. The Rev-Lons "After Last Night"
29. Ribbons "Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya"
30. The Ronettes "He Did It"
31. The Ronettes "Be My Baby (live)"
32. The Shangri-Las "The Train from Kansas City"
33. The Shirelles "Mama Said"
34. The Starlets "I Sold My Heart to the Junkman"
35. The Supremes "Baby Love"
36. The Supremes "You Can't Hurry Love"
37. The Tammys "Egyptian Shuma"
38. Twinkle "Terry"
39. The Velvettes "He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'"
40. The What Four "I'm Gonna Destroy That Boy"
41. The Whyte Boots "Nightmare"
42. The Young Generation "The Hideaway"

No comments: